SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

"I suppose completing the worlds first ever cross border bnpl...

1. 1,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    "I suppose completing the worlds first ever cross border bnpl transaction with china is not an achievement?"

Not really an achievement, nor impressive.
    I have no idea why all the fanfare surrounding this announcement? It seemed like a huge over-reaction to a menial business task to me.
    Afterpay were doing cross-boarder BNPL transactions around a year before this CRO one.
    Geeezus, even I had performed a cross-boarder BNPL transaction using Paypal before this announcement (given it was Japan, not China).

"Having Australias largest online wholesale beverage supplier white labelling SPENDA is probably nothing to get excited about either right?"

Wrong,
    eBev is not a supplier, nor a distributor.
    This is where the indoctrinated goat-worshippers get tripped up in all the salesman terminology and propaganda - they are so wrapped up in their "sure-thing" investment that they are no longer able to decipher the s**t from the clay.
    eBev (as the name suggests) is merely a platform to facilitate the buying and selling of beverages online.... sort of like a beverage eBay or Etsy.
    So, nothing to get excited about - it is likely Australia's biggest platform because no body else has bothered to do it - sort of like the Bradbury of Australian online beverage eBays.

"I can't be arsed listing all of the recent achievements of SPX."

Wrong.
    You can't think of any announcements with substance to make a meaningful list.... the fact that they don't exist is tantamount to the current revenue and share price.
    Last edited by wrcmad: 19/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.198K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1090652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4392574 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.