SPX 20.0% 0.8¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-556

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Using Ripple?

You'd think the last crypto you'd want to be tied too at the moment is XRP given it's in a legal battle with the SEC surrounding whether they started as a security and not a token/ coin

If they lose that action the fine alone could cripple them neverlone the exit by well, everyone who doesn't want to come under security regulation, which is 99% of the users

Secondly crypto is banned in China so guess the first bnpl done by Spenda would not be allowed?

Thirdly, assuming the first two points made aren't bad enough, this requires both sides to agree to transact in crypto

Given some of target market is the agri area I doubt crypto trades will be high on their needs or wants

I thought Spenda had a relationship with MasterCard and it's rails so why would you not use that Avenue to then accept multiple crypto types?

In any event it's another cryptic message from some blower of Twitter who I wouldn't listen too at all, other than Spenda has an agreement with him which is bad enough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $47.86K 5.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4592499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 455549 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.