SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

For some time now I’ve been Quietly Querying the Quality and...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163

For some time now I’ve been Quietly Querying the Quality and Quantity of the Questions from a particular Quoter. I’ve been in a Quandary.

Is he the Quintessential Quixotic defender of the masses or merely a Quarrelsome Quadruped?

On his Quest he has given no Quarter and has been Quick to Quarrel with any he has considered Quirky or displaying Quackery. Do we Quake and Quiver when he Quotes? Do we descend into the Quagmire of Quicksand or Quietly laugh at the Quirkiness of his Quips? If only we knew his Qualifications.

It’s always good to learn new things. I’ve learnt that Nigeria is on the same time zone as Melbourne and also has an MCG. Who knew!

Anyway it’s time for the ignore button (again). When we read this forum hoping for diamonds so often there’s just ………………………….Quartz.

Meanwhile I’m thinking this 4C is not a bad announcement. $50m DW seems about right for this stage of development. Some good functional updates to the App and AR and they’ve been hard at work.

But, I’m waiting for news on India, Singapore and Blockchain usage. I was hoping for a little more than 11% growth but it’s all moving in the right direction. Others will post greater analysis but I don’t really have the time. I’m off to make a Quid.

And I would love a customer testimonial.

So it’s a still a hold from me.

PS. Using an ABA file is great but it’s an interface, not integration (ref Ron Codd, Third Normal Form).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.233K 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7627966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4085417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.