SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-65

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Some people are wilfully looking backwards at two years of our development phase and using that data to say what our projected future looks like.

Its very deceptive and manipulative.

I would suggest anyone go take a squizz at some other companies that have started to hit their growth phases over the last year and a half...see where they came from.. see where they are now.. and go through their forums and read the same rubbish and nonsense that we are being plagued by here occurring there as well.

More often than not, the bigger the potential and the closer to success the more frenzied the downramping.

Go check out BRN, WBT, CAE, CNB, RNU, HWK

They all doldrummed away for some time... and then in the blink of an eye, ka-boom.

The hardest thing to do in investing is to sit and wait and there is an endless hoarde of downrampers assailing your psyche constantly telling you to do the opposite.

I try to find companies that i believe in. That have a fantastic product that i love and that i can see will bring value to the world. Then i examine the people driving that company and ask myself if i trust them with my money and if it all went to shait would i be happy to fall along side them and not be bitter or hold a grudge. To me thats investing in a nutshell.

If you don't have that level of trust and desire to see the company succeed then perhaps you shouldn't be investing in it in the first place.

Of course you can still use the ASX as a gambling machine but your odds of success are probably going to be on par with a pokie.

There are plenty of well researched and passionate investors here worth listening to. But as AF said its the negative ones who have been controlling the narrative of late.

If you haven't watched the proactive interview yet, do it. In my opinion SPX is steaming ahead at full speed and its been packing on muscle and trimming off the fat ready for a powerful year.

Of course this is not investment advice. If you need financial advice go see @mondyinvest . He has two 5 star reviews on google.. one of them is from a mcduck and the other is off his facebook friends list. Very concerning for a financial planner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $21.01K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14754600 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2457723 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.