SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-71

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Free Friday tip - The problem isn't the negative posters as AF likes to degrade when he uses them as the scapegoat for his own shortcomings, it's him, he's the problem!

I get you can't see that, just like the nimrod who thinks he's down 40% and ok with that.

Overhyped BS stocks like this are dime a dozen, here's a little secret for you, the money has already been made here by those that AF cares for, himself and his promoters

The guy uses one way webinars to self promote and hype his own BS concepts to justify his years of loss making businesses whether made up or acquired

He may think his current product is great, the market doesn't and that's what matters, emotional projections means zero, facts, figures, truth, proof, that's what matters and the market decides not him nor you nor me

A CEO job is to promote the business in the best light possible, but his job is not to do webinars on the share price and negative posters FFS - It's a rookie error but then he's just that

The market decides the share price, not the CEO or some two bit webinar of self promotion

Combining two businesses CRO and APPStab with a long proof of continual losses should tell you where this is headed

The only decent income these slueths make is from R and D refunds and Capital raisings against those they entice to invest

Has AF taken a pay cut yet of the $700k or did he just give himself another few million free options?

Is he for himself or you?

Go seek what the wage costs alone were for APPStab, who do you think was funding that?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at you imbeciles but without you I couldn't make money, so thank you I guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $35.10K 5.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6101667 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4026788 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.