SPX 5.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-831

1. 3,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1390
    So, put all that aside... because you don't have anything logical to say about it?

as for the riddle:
    Tikitbook adds no value to SPX, other than it has paid SPX to do some web development work. I know it is outrageous that a company related to a director has paid money to SPX for the provision of a service, I guess we'll have to sack the director for having the hide to engage the services of SPX to do the web development work instead of engaging another business to do that?

Rare Air also doesn't add value to SPX as it is only a SHAREHOLDER of SPX. What value were you expecting Rare Air to provide? seriously?

Appstablishment's value will be demonstrated as the business develops and matures.

As for the other BS calls you've made, well, there are customers (it's in the reports), there is revenue being generated (from the customers no less eek.png), there is working demonstrations of the tech and they are provided to prospective customers, indeed, there's even customers using the tech eek.png

How about you just come back tomorrow when you've created a new Hot Copper account, ok rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.525K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7109032 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3893681 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.