SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-9379

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    @theassassin here what I believe some of the issue is and why the negs are shooting you down and saying they have heard it all before and bringing up posts from the last 2 years.

The positive guys always take the position of the absolute best case as a given and then the 4Cs drop and the reality is no where near the best case scenario because it takes years to build to what the best case scenario is not months. For example, lets look at the potenial 80mill sprouted on the CC deal.

80 mill is based on all 205 stores using Spenda for all transactions going through Spenda, but that simply is not going to be the case for at least 3 years if at all and here is why.

1 - how many of the 205 are actually using Spenda today? No one knows because no updates have been provided as to the progress but it is not 205.
    2 - of those stores how many have actually implemented the option to use Spenda terminals for the POS to customers? Again no update
    3 - What is the % of CC customers that pay by card vs EFT? This is important because EFT payments do not go through Spenda or get a % paid to Spenda. Pretty sure most clients would do direct EFT and not CC payments for transactions over say $5000. If you have ever refloored a house or floored a house for the first time this would be most transactions.

So once the roll out is complete and the next 4C drops the numbers will be nowhere near the potenial 1% of the 80 million available.

The company itself tried to temper this expectation by stating they are only expeecting up 75k per month in the announcement with the remainder being unable to quanitify. Now this should mean that should revenue exceed 75k, the model works and is better than expected etc etc. But that wont be the case because the cheer squad has done their own calculations and now set an expectation that Spenda will be getting 1 to 1.5% of 80 mill once CC fully implemented and when the numbers drop and the revenues are somewhere between to 75k say 150k, in the first couple of quarters but nowhere near the 800k of the best case scenario the view from the negative side will be the business model clearly doesn't work because revenues are nowhere near 800k.

Add to this the compounding reduction of $$ in the bank each quarter to pay staff and keep the company running and as someone who is sitting in the middle still and listening to both sides, you got to admit on face value this is a lot closer to not ending well than it is for the best case scenario to ring true because the one thing that is required is time for those revenues to start coming in quarter on quarter and time is something Spenda does not seem to have much left if costs remain as they have been for the past 18 months vs revenue in.

I am still positive about this and the reasons for my investment in it, however the whole we are setting up to take on the world is allwell and good but that will take 3 to 5 years not 2 to 3 quarters and there in lies the rub, in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $6.646K 727.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2014588 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5035841 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.