SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-13775

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi @H&AT , But I do agree! I have spoken before how they have potential but have a narrow runway to success - Here:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-investor-presentation.7837759/page-163?post_id=72314902

They NEED to stop the cash burn first and foremost. We do not know the details of onboarding, are there sweeteners for big corporates? I would 100% say YES. Thats how I would run the show, and of course I would not give out the details CIC - Absolutely. But we can see the 4C's and can speculate that back room deals have been done. Talk here of billion dollar company? pfft!

A couple of years back, Mr Floate set himself the target to have the company get to and sustain a 200m market cap. Touched it breifly for one day during the big run. Never sustained. Got his bonuses for 'meeting targets', voted for by shareholders - ludicrous. Even his target to 'complete aquisition of appstab by Q4' did not happen (That was another of the renumeration incentives IIRC) though eventually it did go through

So meeting targets must be improved, and fully explained when not met, not the usual 'a dog ate my homework' mentality

Poolbox? I was personally assured after the transition to Spenda that it was still a thing, and steaming ahead. Ummmm..... Well, I understand why some say he tells porkies. I might dig out that email and post it, would probably have to edit it some - I will give it some thought as I have been called a few things here when trying to post facts

If you read the last link I posted, does it seem like a 'rinse and repeat' strategy, or deja vu all over again with the company, just on a grander and grander scale with more obfuscating language that when boiled down says the same thing as the last big thing. I forget what they called it before they coined 'Nodes and Spokes' - Was it 'verticals and horizontals'....something like that. Dust off the old catch phrase, use some spit and polish and Voila! A new strategy!

I do think the company can be a low to mid level saas company, possibly when become a 200m company. They need to get things under control. Did you note they were spruiking being international even way back then? I'm Tired, my words don't sound right hopefully you understand what I mean

Cheers and thanks for being polite

Ballsup - by name and Nature. Not Financial advice and just my opinion, and I , as usual, have NFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $3.838K 508.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 22442013 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1821817 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 403029
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.