NOR 8.33% 3.9¢ norwood systems limited

It's looking good, page-10

1. 3,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1423
    Considering we've been expecting overdue big news since Norgust, and it's now Norvember..
    Even though it's decent % rises, it's still bugger all compared to the way it's been sold down over the last year.
    People are expecting to see good news ahead of the AGM.. because, you would think they'd hold the AGM back until they had something to be proud of, rather than investors turning up to trash the joint!
    and.. I think it was nathanjames (or nathanjones?) posting an article on here which I think was by Morningstar, going over the Nor quarterly and saying that customer news is expected throughout November.. The fact that Morningstar would even be following Nor is a nice surprise!
    Also, Paul looked quite happy in those photos at the awards night in the UK last week...
    Do you really think they would fly the Nor team over the UK just for another pissy award!?
    I wonder what else was happening over there last week.. maybe we are nearing a big Euro deal!?
    Pretty sure WP2 launch is part of deals..
    .. and everyone knows how hard this stock can be traded when it looks like something might be happening.
    It's a pity those options aren't listed... wouldn't have minded a few million of those!

Also.. didn't someone post last week that they met Paul recently in Pitt St (Is that Sydney?), on his way to some broker presentation? Are some of these brokers taking note of the quarterly basically saying to expect revenue news this month, and the very impressive presentations announced in recent weeks..

Anyway... I think my part filled order at 2.3 is cooked!
    More than happy to see this push on through the 3's
    Last edited by Holla: 16/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $3.9K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.