PCL 5.88% 1.6¢ pancontinental energy nl

It's Massive - Another update from Upstream, page-16

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Eve OG , mentioned last night I punted heavily on AOI and ECO last week. AOI has 30% of Impact so 6% interest in Venus and 19.81% of ECO who have just swallowed Azinam. ECO now have licenses just across the border from Venus and Graff so well done AOI, they seem to sniff out the black stuff long before anybody.
    That brings us nicely to PCL and as I said to somebody earlier today trying to explain my theory for investment here in PCL its simply now THE easiest and surely most glaring target for either a farm in or quite possibly an aggressive takeover. This person ( has to remain nameless ) agreed wholeheartedly about the farm in coming fast with many suitors flocking to Namibia on really one of the very few close to new discoveries licenses they can gain easy reasonably large percentage of holding is PCL.
    When I went on to explain that even though it would be a 3-400% increase from current PCL m/cap , with high liquidity here any player could move in to buy a majority here and end up running away with PCL for around $100mil USD which in scheme of things, with huge discoveries opening up Namibia frontier convincingly, would be a bargain.
    My worry is PCL gets swooped too cheaply. Sure 3-400% would be an incredible result from here but still would prefer a farm out retaining decent share of the action.
    Africa Oil could do either of these moves with ease and it makes perfect sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $18.92K 1.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 15203999 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1896469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.