hmmmm - well, it's kinda humorous ------- but, whilst you don't...

1. 85,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - well, it's kinda humorous ------- but, whilst you don't mind. I believe there's a serious side to it

the moron brigade can swing elections - look no further than the USA atm

I wouldn't half mind so much if humans didn't have the capability to end life as we know it -------- pretty much as good as instantly.

I look to all those places we see when on TV weather - you often see the globe spinning and the weather temps show up in all kinds of cities in the world - and one thinks of all the different cultures who live in those cities and those societies - a complex tapestry of humanity -----

and, plenty of places to go to get away from trouble - even in world wars -------

BUT, there's probably no getting away from the impact of an all out nuclear war between major powers --------- a possibility.

and that would be it - many of those cultures we see on that weather map - people would be hugely affected by fallout and the like, the entire ecosystem polluted beyond belief, a complete and total change of way of life and quite possibly almost extinction of many species

that we have decisions like that in the hands of - say a President, and that office can be elected by the minds of morons who basically are uneducated and almost wilfully ignorant

I can't get the 'I don't mind' thingy there --------- I mind very much, in fact.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.