MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

its normal, page-4

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hello nicholas. Not winging. Just disappointed to see mvh give up its gains, and loose the positive momentum it had. It looked to be set to go much higher, but wasn't to be.
    Have been in mvh for years like many of the posters here, and most of it has not been too positive, that is why some of us are disappointed by the recent correction in mvh's share price.
    I know the market is unstable at present, but just take a look a ksx. Local and overseas buyers jumping on board, and up nearly 400% over the past couple of weeks. A steady market helps, but it the company has what it takes and the right announcements etc, stocks will go up in any market. I personally feel it Ross had come out with some of the long awaited positive announcements we would be consolidating in the mid 40's not the mid to high 20's.
    On a positive, stock is tightly held, so when good news comes out, it will fly. Will be very interesting to see what comes out of the recent trip to Russia???
    I think a lot of holders were expecting some more good news by now. I was under the impression that mvh would win a major portion of the contracts they have quoted this quarter, and see a much healthier looking company. This was even stated by Ross who said many of the quotes were expected to come through in the first quarter of this year, but are now expected to flow through in the second quarter. 30 June sees the end of the second quarter.
    Today may have seen the bottom, and hopefully we can head back to the mid to high 30's.

Noggie
    Read disclaimer below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.