GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

it's not 1929 yet!

1. 58 Posts.
    Today I said goodbye to my best friend and as we all do wonder
    !what is it all about!lets face it we are all gamblers on this and many other stocks,otherwise we would all be in TLS but we do this,and if we didn't the market wouldn't exist,the market has always depended on those who choose to to take a leap of faith,life is a gamble ,GBG is a gamble,everyone on this forum knows it.PERKS,DUI,GINALDAN,RDD,CASS,WILTO,YOU PAYS YOU'RE MONEY TAKES YOU'RE CHANCES ......For what its worth I believe given time this company will make it's mark I don't believe the major investors will walk away,as this is a foothold in Australia ,and if they have that they will not easily let that foot hold go, I think that the manipulators are here in full force ,you can only be manipulated if you choose,if nobody sold,this stock would be at .20cent but the manipulators are phsycolgicaly betting that the GBG BELIEVERS will run for the boarder ,so far they are getting their way,,,,i wouldn't sell my GBG stock for love nor money i'm here till I hear from the company that they did
    all this just to PISS OFF MAJOR
    AND MINOR SHAREHOLDERS ANYWAY for what its worth,hold the line and wait till you hear the facts from the company and the and only then you can make an educated decision.THIS IS MY OPINION,AND I RESPECT ALL YOU'RE OPINIONS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.