MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Bob and SandyI was thinking of you while I was watching the...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Bob and Sandy

I was thinking of you while I was watching the floods in Carnarvon in the NW of WA.

They are in a delta too but the levy banks held in town. The outlying area does not have the levy banks so have been inundated. I lived their for a while but hardly saw any rain.

My thoughts go out to all those who have suffered in the floods which have manifested all over Australia.

To me life's trials are always put into perspective. Especially when we compare something like the A#1 duster with the disasters around the world over the last couple of years, and how they have an effect on so many lives. The tenacity of those involved is remarkable.

A#1 is a minor set back to the company which will pick up again through the resolve they have shown us before.

As far as hearts go - thanks for your thoughts. I don't contribute enough across HC to have earned one. Comments from people like yourselves is enough for me.

I think all sincere contributors to HC, including yourselves, have earned a heart in my eyes.

Lets hope MEO can recover from this set back and regain the confidence of the investors.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.