Ballot Fraud Alleged in Wisconsin, Michigan, Virginia…the List...

1. 12,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1752
    Ballot Fraud Alleged in Wisconsin, Michigan, Virginia…the List Goes On

There are infuriating discrepancies and obvious mail-in ballot fraud happening in multiple states as we get further and further out from Election Day. Trump had a solid lead in Wisconsin when most of us went to bed. But at about 4:00 a.m., a huge sack of 128,000 votes showed up. Every single vote was Joe Biden, none for Trump.
    I’m furious about Virginia. What in the flying squirrel circus happened there, guys?
    Everyone at every media outlet called Virginia for Joe Biden just moments after the polls closed. But when the votes came in, President Trump took the lead in Virginia, and that lead continued to balloon for hours. Since I had predicted that Virginia was one of the states that Trump would flip red, none of this was surprising to me.
    In fact, I emailed my editor about it: “If Trump hits +300,000 with 30% of precincts reporting, it’s mathematically impossible for Biden to catch him.”
    And it was mathematically impossible. Trump held a roughly 300,000-vote lead for hours in Virginia. It started narrowing toward approximately midnight EST, but there was still no way for Biden to catch Trump. Then at about 1:00 a.m., a big sack with approximately 400,000 votes for Joe Biden and ZERO votes for Donald Trump showed up in Virginia. Huh. I wonder how the Trump-hating cuckservatives at the Fox News “Decision Desk” predicted that one?

In order to accept the election results in Virginia as valid, you have to believe that in an election with record-breaking turnout, 100% of the vote growth happened for Joe Biden. For JOE BIDEN – a frail elderly crook whose brain is basically a piece of Swiss cheese at this point.
    At a rare campaign stop on Election Day, Joe Biden introduced his young granddaughter like this:
    “This is my son, Beau Biden, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware.”
    Uh… Beau Biden doesn’t look like a teenage girl. Nor did he ever run for Senate in Delaware. Also… pretty sure he died in 2015.
    “No wait, no wait,” Biden corrected himself. “This is my granddaughter Natalie.”
    It was actually Biden’s granddaughter Finnegan. No biggie.
    But somehow, in the state of Virginia, 100% of the vote growth between 2016 and today was for Joe Biden. That’s statistically impossible in any state, let alone in a state where the residents are infuriated about the Klan hood-wearing governor who tried to take their guns away and wants to “make the baby comfortable” until they kill it.
    Sorry, but I don’t buy that. Virginia voters wanted to punish Gov. Ralph Northam with a massive push for Donald Trump – but somehow 100% of the growth in the state went to Joe Biden? That’s not an election. That’s an “event” where Baghdad Bob trots out at the end of the day and announces that once again, 100% of the vote in the glorious Republic of Iraq has gone to everyone’s dear leader Saddam Hussein.
    Trump had a solid lead in Michigan and Wisconsin when we all went to bed. Now Biden is comfortably ahead in both of those states, after serious shenanigans overnight. Sure they are. Those two states decided that it would be in their best interests to destroy the oil, gas and fracking industries by voting for Joe and Kamala.
    This is banana republic politics. Even banana republics and Third World countries manage to count all of their (paper ballot) votes before the end of Election Night.
    I’m done griping. Here are some positives to take away from this circus: We held the Senate, so Democrats won’t be able to pack the Supreme Court, magically create new states or implement the Green New Deal. If necessary, that will be enough to hold them off until 2024 for a rematch between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris. Meanwhile… we wait for the courts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.