ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Its not surprising really for some rampant down ramping re ADO...

1. 59 Posts.
    Its not surprising really for some rampant down ramping re ADO to surface on HC. With the amount of fear and selling in the markets it must be frustrating for some that ADO is faring very well. Quite possibly the market 'corrections' which are occurring will shake out the inefficient, unneccessary and unprofitable over time. What ADO has is a product that offers greater efficiencies to clients. Moreover in diagnostics delays in testing can literally mean the difference b/w life and death for patients. Delays in signings? Well it comes with the territory. I would actually be less confident if everything went perfect.
    The things that are really important are family, friends, health, food, water and shelter. They are also all good things to invest in. ADO has a product with massive potential in a market that will always have consumer demand because, well, generally people fear death (forgetting for a moment the potential myriad of other industry uses M & G has).
    I can only see postives really, and while considering any possible negative aspects is always prudent some of the baseless negative 'what if' vision is well... just a big pile of m****e.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.