ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

its not suprising really..., page-8

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    What makes ADO maintain its price so impressively over the last days?
    It is a worthwhile question which should interest all who predicted a downturn in price back in much better times.

What ADO currently proves to all sceptics is that

We are not a speccie.
    Speccies get slaughtered in current environment.
    We have income, last quarterly saw rising income. Projected on future quarters, we will do fine.
    We also have plenty of money in the bank and will fair safely through a prolonged downturn in the market, should that eventuate.

Dramatic downturns are the best ruler for an upcoming company.
    Market is brutal in the moment and will not sustain a price solely to a promising outlook or a possible signature to come along one day.
    Many promising companies I follow are experiencing falls of 20 to 50 %.
    ADO does not, which justifies my aggressive accumulation in the last weeks.
    Not that I saw this drama coming, I'm not as gifted in my predictions as some of us here, but I knew we are in trouble and shifted into defensive stocks since half a year.
    ADO was one of my primary choices to park my money, and my, am I glad I did so.

Most blue chips are not holding as well as ADO does.

The way ADO is holding up can not be explained by the fact that we expect a signature. That is speculative and in current market conditions meaningless.

ADO is now on fair value WITHOUT future projections.
    If anybody was interested in what fair value would mean or us, have a look at the current shareprice.
    The scoreboard is telling you the story.

Now, if you are convinced that ADO will gather momentum with several signatures in the near future, do your own math and add PE to the current price, include yearly income streams according to signatures and you look easily at a 10 bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2812313 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 348347 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.