PDN 1.00% $13.07 paladin energy ltd

Fire away and knock me again for suggesting there are real...

1. 127 Posts.
    Fire away and knock me again for suggesting there are real prices and not just indicators that move markets.

February 18, 2011?TradeTech?s Uranium Spot Price Indicator is down $4.25 to $68.50 per pound U3O8. The entry of a non-traditional seller into the market looking to place over 800 thousand pounds U3O8 triggered the price slide. Sellers reacted to the news by immediately dropping offer prices and buyers quickly retreated from the market upon learning of the entity?s desire to sell. A lack of clarity and speculation about the true motivation for the sale provided momentum to the price decline. A few buyers ventured into the market as offer prices fell, and a total of seven transactions were concluded. Buyers included utilities, traders, and financial entities. As the week came to a close, new demand emerged with a non-US producer entering the market seeking offers for 300 thousand pounds U3O8

Main U stocks in Toronto (CCO.TO, DML.TO, UUU.TO, and U.TO [Uranium Participation]) all down yesterday but trend started without indicators.

Which of these charts looks more realistic in terms of a dynamic market - not to the extent of Gold or Silver but a market which does trade.

InfoMine which looks almost like Uc Consulting figures

or Feb swap prices from NYMEX where you can see price did not go down overnight by $4.25 as suggested by TradeTech

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.07
Change
0.130(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.00 $13.11 $12.78 $30.12M 2.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7872 $12.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.07 8830 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.