ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

It's not the end...it is coming back

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    while everybody is dumping the stock i still see the opportunity, and i am still loading due to the reason below:
    1-it is to early to call it a win
    IA party won the elections, but until they are able to form a government it is not a valid win may be the winning allies wont agree on forming a government.
    2-Politics have many twists and turns and things may change, fraud in the election like US ? etccc
    3-IA may ask Greenland minerals to find way to mine is a safe manner that is less hazardous, and mining permit will be issued. the main issue is the Uranium not the rare earth
    3-public hearing what happened to that ....
    4-Europe and US need this mine to start up, because that is the most strategical location out of china.
    5- rare earth is the oil of the future, china weaponized it and now time for the west to set up the game Obviously political risk, but will be mitigated solution will be found, at a higher price may be, but as long as GML is able to mine to huge deposit that is fine
    6- one of the directors was a buyer,if he is keen to buy at this price i am more confident to put in my money
    it will bounce back just with some patience.
    next week would expect an update and negotiations to resume till then no panic ...
    IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.