ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gentlemen,I hear many are saying its not over, the Fact that the...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Gentlemen,
    I hear many are saying its not over, the Fact that the new Prime minister and his party have for years been dead set against GGG, seems to be lost on you guys. This is amazing to me because literally when asked about GGG in his first press conference when he was asked about GGG he said it was a dead issue. He can't be more clear than that.

I now hear a number of posters on Hot Copper saying GGG should sue the government if they don't grant GGG a license.
    The reason that will never happen is because in 2013 GGG signed an addendum clause in which they gave away there litigation rights. Yes, you read it correctly, the company signed away its right to litigate against the Greenland government. It has since been tested 4 times and each time it has been upheld. It remains in force and attached to GGG's Exploration License.

I post the text of the addendum as it was published in a Sermitsiaq.AG article on February 17th by Merete Lindstrom. You may find it if you go to the Sermitsiaq website at HTTPS://SERMITSIAQ.AQ,

Here it is quotes exactly from that article.

"If the licensee applies for notification of authorization to use radioactive elements, cf. clause 301, the Naalakkersuisut may freely and for no reason or for any reason reject the application. The application may be rejected, Among other things, due to a political or administrative decision not to grant permission for the use of radioactive elements. A rejection of the application entails no obligations and no liability, including no liability, including no liability, for the Greenland Home Rule Government, the Naalakkersuisut or the Mineral Resources Directorate."

The article ends with this sentence, again, I quote directly from the article "The right to reject Greenland Minerals continues to apply, is the answer in all four section 37 questions." The article 37 questions were the testing questions brought to see if the addendum would be upheld. It was in all four of the section 37 questions.

So again, in my humble opinion the company has already signed away any litigation rights they had in the above addendum and therefore has no legal recourse against the Greenland government. Just my opinion,
    but it is founded on the above document.

Ciao
    Dull 1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $2.154K 61.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 682009 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 246809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 118000
Last updated 13.40pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.