ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gentlemen,Just another post re the company's agreeing to the...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Gentlemen,
    Just another post re the company's agreeing to the addendum, quoted above from the February 17th Sermitsiaq.AG article, post # 52391384 above,
    It leads me to more questions.
    1) Has anyone ever seen any announcement since 2013 to either we the shareholders or to the ASX as to the company agreeing to this addendum clause?
    I have not.
    2) Do we therefore in lieu anyone, including the company, producing an announcement regarding their agreeing to said announcement, that the company has not made an announcement to we shareholders or the ASX as to there adoption of the material change to their license terms?
    One again, I would call on the company to produce the announcements to both we the shareholders and to the ASX.
    3)With what appears to be, in my opinion, the company's apparent failure to announce this material change in its rights, do we now see another potentially huge litigation problem for the company?
    4)I checked quickly to see what sort of fundraising the company has done since 2013. I found that the company has done several fundraisings since 2013 that total more than 120 million dollars.
    5)These fundraisings appear, in my opinion to have been done without the disclosure to brokers, or investors, of their having given up their right to litigate, if their radioactive rights were canceled according to the terms of the 2013 addendum. Wouldn't that be a major failure to properly inform investors of the company's license conditions prior to raising funds?
    6) In my opinion, the boards failure to announce, and thereby inform all the parties, of the company's complete license situation, including their agreeing to possibly give up their litigation rights, in their agreed to addendum attached to their license, creates a material with-holding of information very much germane to assessing the company's risk that also materially impairs brokers and investor's ability properly assess the risks of the company's future before investing in all of these fundraisings? In my opinion it does.
    7) So the question i would put to you all is, Is our real litigation problem with the Greenland Government, who according to the executed addendum, has very well defined and agreed to rights to cancel the company's radioactive rights. Our is the Company's real legal exposure coming from their failure to disclose this addendum properly to all those involved in the company's more than 100 million dollars of fund raising since 2013, thereby depriving all involved of material information that the company was required to release but chose not to ? Which of those are the real risk?

Ciao
    Dull 1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.