GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

its not what they would like us to beleive, page-13

1. hws
    613 Posts.
    Lovely dream!! Tell me one plant/mine which has been built to half its budget - sorry - that's fairy land

Had a look at TSV which you put up as a company which we should emulate. Work out what really happened considering -

Note it's SP 0.4 cents and has 3.5+billion shares.
    Top five holders own approx 50% of the company, they are -
    The new MD - put in, not voted in by retail shareholders, a great "west perth" operator, don't know what he is getting out of this deal, can't find any details on that.
    Two executives, maintain exec positions - one taking $320k+ and one $440k+ per year, and I repeat in a company with a SP of 0.4cents.
    Two companies which the new MD has links too.

I can only assume that were not aware of this before you put this up as cutting the fat etc etc and looking after the "shareholders".

I hope they go well but you would have to be pretty bloody naive to not see what's going on here.

I completely agree with your sentiments on managerial responsibility, but in reality it is almost impossible for small retail holders to do much about it, and continual slagging the board on Hotcopper will achieve nothing. I have have said repeatedly said if those people are serious talk to ASIC or better still seek some advice from Aust shareholders association, lecturing me, suggesting I am involved with GBG etc etc will get you no where.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.