GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

its not what they would like us to beleive, page-2

1. 777 Posts.
    hws,

you are beginning to smell like a GBG stooge. Just checked your posting history and can't see any posts on any other companies other than GBG out of your last 100 posts.

You seem very clued up on high profile project failures, except you forgot to mention Cawse Nickle. There is another good $600 million owed to creditors with shareholders going from ~36 cents to zero cents in one day when the administrators were called in and the directors settling insolvent trading action taken against them 10 years later through their insurance policies. I've noticed that some of these guys have just started to crawl out from under their rocks. Investors beware.

You wrote and got 11 thumbs up for this

“I am now giving up on posting the bloody obvious, but one last thought - GBG Board do not care what you or I or anybody else thinks, unless they are one of their major shareholders.”

For those people who gave thumbs up to this you deserve what you get. If you believe this is really the case you are trusting your money to people that don't care about your interests (that's my definition of a fool), for all other shareholders keep up the rage and watch any future announcements like hawks.

HWS, while you are at it you can also remind owenod that all corporations are also bound by the Trade Practices Act. Let’s see how the next funding update is worded.

Maybe you can also tell your mates at GBG to start caring about all shareholders of the company.

SilentO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.