GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

its not what they would like us to beleive, page-46

1. 777 Posts.
    hws,

Yes there was ambiguity mate.

Just discovered this disclosure from GBG in annual statutory report released today.

"On the 2 July 2013 the consolidated entity announced that under a Binding Memorandum of Cooperation between the
    joint venture partners Ansteel has undertaken to provide bridging finance to KML up to a maximum of $275 million. At the date of this report, $200 million in funding has been provided under this facility to KML."

I have re-read the 2 July and 10 June announcements and although today they claim to have announced the $275 million maximum on 2 July, this was never disclosed in that announcement or in the 10 June announcement.

The famous second instalment that I have been banging on about was also not announced. By the statement released today one would have to assume a second instalment of $116 million has been received by KML with a further $75 million due under the Binding Memorandum of Cooperation announced 2 July.

This is all over and above today's $230 million. The sums are get astronomical. July to Dec (expected $275 + $230 million = $505 million). No wonder they didn't announce the $116 million and buried the $275 million number).

So there mate there was a maximum. They didn't tell us on 2 July but are re-writing history, telling us today that they told us on 2 July, which they didn't (check for yourself).

Ambiguity cleared up in footnote of todays report.
    Don't even bother trying to put me in my box for this, because that would be pathetic.

SilentO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.