GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

its not what they would like us to beleive, page-48

1. hws
    613 Posts.
    SilentO

I have no wish to put you or anybody in "their box" - that would be bad karma, I would not want to end up being a very angry man.

There was nothing ambiguous in their July announcement - told you they had a loan, had accessed 84m as first installment (I would suggest that means to any reasonable person that there is more money available and can be accessed when required - installment). They did not say the amount, and if you are claiming non disclosure fair enough, you are right. If they had given you the amount, you would have still been claiming ambiguity if they had not told you whether it was to be the last loan or whether it could be extended and on, and on and on. I assume that as this was such an important event to yourself you contacted GBG and asked for some clarification, what was their response?

You have now brought to light a misleading statement in their financials (they stated they put a figure for the loan in the July statement which they did not) and given the oppurtunity to anyone who has real issues with management to go to the AGM and question them, and they should be grateful to you for that. Let's see if any of them do it.

You of course cannot do that as you hold no shares, why not buy the minimum amount and go and give them shit so you can move on - so much angst. It would make far more difference than your arrogant claims that everyone who holds has "rose colored glasses", don't read or understand announcements, don't understand the risks or as you claim of me - is a stooge if I don't agree with everything you say.

Good luck in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.