@Sidonicus1It goes both ways, for those calling the government...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    @Sidonicus1
    It goes both ways, for those calling the government fascist, I would also ask when can we see some actual fascism then? Someone should tell the Invasion Day protesters to stay home next week because they are about to get bull dozed by an army of police.

Bad jokes aside, I think the click-bait headlines and misleading thread titles only encourage fake news to spread.
    There is plenty of criticism of the government posted in this thread and across HC, yet no one is getting arrested.

If the video is talking about whistle blowers then at least the thread title should mention it. We cannot control the disingenuous headlines provided by content creators, but we can write a more accurate title when linking their content to the forum.

For those interested in official insights, the Practitioners’ Guide to the National Security Information (Criminal and Civil Proceedings) Act 2004 explains the challenge of striking a balance between releasing information in the public interest and withholding it for national security purposes while preventing the process from becoming weaponised. It includes some interesting flowcharts.

I am all for protecting information that might give foreign entities an advantage - it would be naive to think that this world gets along. Behind every leader's smiles and hand waves is an army. The day we can dismantle our armies is the day the world will be at peace.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4013/4013463-ae0c0731f176da8c27e6bf43f2dfac92.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.