HUM 6.17% 43.0¢ humm group limited

It's now Time for FXL to Rise!

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi ALL

Don't be discouraged. In April / May - I bought 3 stocks, FXL at 85 cents, ECX at 87 cents and SPT at 45 cents. I sold all of them and only made small gains, I mentioned in Hotcopper that I have been lucky once, and now trying for second time and it works. When it came to SPT, there was a rights issue from memory at 48 cents and the shares keep going down to 43 cents.

For those who can still remember - I actually started a new headline in Hotcopper which I wrote that it did not make any sense for SPT to be so low when all BNPL shares were going up each day. You know what? - SPT stayed at around 45 cent for 2 weeks and I was soon losing my patience and I told myself, maybe not third time lucky. So I sold the shares.. One week later, it went up to 60 cents, then fall down a bit and then again shot up to $1.20 and now much higher.

So I am saying there is such thing as fourth time lucky and I just bought a lot of FXL shares yesterday at $1.10. Why - same logic as applied to SPT. Every other BNPL shares have gone up - why not this one which is the only BNPL share that makes some decent profits unlike SPT, Z1P and APT which just generate large sales but make NO profits. Watch up - I am going to be fourth time LUCKY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.025(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $211.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.0¢ $258.0K 618.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1953 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 81947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.