HUM 1.04% 48.5¢ humm group limited

It's now Time for FXL to Rise!, page-18

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    I'm getting very curious about what is driving the FXL share price too. However I have a similar story to you and a recent one with AVITA MEDICAL.

They relisted in the US a couple of months ago. I bought after they relisted, and then watched the SP drop further, from $6.70 to sub $6 in less than a week. I sold them at $5.80 thinking something was wrong.

I practically had my hand bitten off when I sold them. It was literally instant - had never seen it happen so fast. Someone was doing a VERY big mop up of AVH. It was pretty bizarre. I realised after the fact that someone or something had driven the share price down because something even bigger was about to happen with the SP.

Magically after a lot of holders were spooked into selling, the SP took off within a day. I bought them back at $6.80 again and have recovered my losses in less than two weeks because the share price today is $7.86, up $2 in two weeks. And it's STILL shooting North at a huge rate of knots.
    Watch that one. Morningstar value it at $18.

Back to FXL. I suspect something similar is attempting to achieve the same thing. I'm no novice but I don't know what is behind that stuff. Definitely some big, deep pocketed players because in AVH's case, their SP is not insignificant to buy at volume.

Love to know what some of our resident experts know on that sort of thing. In the meantime, don't sell.

And a warning to all - coincidentally, I see from another thread about FXL, that we have another 'NEW POSTER' with only 17 posts and all directed at FXL downramping. No doubt a paid poster for shorters or a competitor. Time we all told them where to go.
    Last edited by KiwiCheek: 18/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $235.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $47.70K 99.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11652 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 22170 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.