RHK 3.61% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

It's nuts, page-10

1. 5,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3320
    I would love to see Australia become a steel producer once again. Australia urgently needs to remove their reliance of China. Just look at what is happening to our closet neighbours in the Pacific. China has well and truly securing key assets and moving in at a great rate of knots. As our useless government had dropped the ball.

Even in Australia they own a heap of assets and even ports. The short term money grab by agriculture industry, politics and mining sectors will certainly come back to bight Australia’s for the next generation sadly our kids.

Some great points raised here guys. Shame our leaders are well and truly behind the ball as they have sold so much away to China. Sad isn’t it.

I suspect After all this chest beating from China and Australia ends as Australia governments don’t have the balls to sort bloody China out once and for all it will go back to normal and FMS will have minimal impact from next year on. That’s the sad reality of all this in my opinion. I personally would love Australia to be dictating to China and not the other way around.

But just imagine if our government seriously grew a set and stuck it too them. Interesting how the overall mining sector not just FMS would be impacted isn’t it. Could be another Huxley novel a brave new world. Lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.