RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

It's nuts, page-21

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I don't think Todd would be to concerned about the Chinese Australian relationship. The Chinese would love this project if it involves one of their construction companies and if their country has a strong shareholding percentage. Also if they are successful in delaying the project it gives plenty of time for that relationship to be repaired. If China owns or has an interest in the project they will also support it over more traditional Australian iron ore companies.

Whilst I would love to be wrong and if so would welcome shareholders reminding me of this error , I couldn't see at this stage enough politicians with the character to put a stop to it or the Chinese not thinking of the long game and taking the profits back home. Hopefully we can get some value somewhere.

Whilst I am posting I am with the shareholders who aren't that impressed by two of our Directors buying shares to the amount they have. I don't consider them to have skin in the game, I consider them to have our skin in the game. If all they are doing is using their Director fees to buy shares this is effectively just using our money to do it. Yes yes yes I see the positives in it but I don't think we should be to impressed by it or get to comfortable with it. Of course the more shares they buy etc etc etc is better than them not buying I know etc.

Well done to the shareholders who keep persisting with it. Every idea has merit etc and we might get something over the line.

Regards

Geoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.