QTK quiktrak networks limited

its obviously a winner

1. mnb
    1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I don't post on this share, but maybe you could be interested in my comments here, now that I have decided to buy into QTK.

From my previously impartial postition, observing from the sidelines, and doing a little research along the way, two things stand out to me,

The doubters/knockers say IF,

while the others like spitzer, smuggler, bootleg and billbixby say WHEN.

While I do have the greatest respect for the opinions of the doubters, (they do know their stuff, most of them anyway) the four abovementioned posters also know their stuff, and the signs are there to back them up. Things are still in the earlier stages yet, with lots more to happen yet.

Some doubters actually seem to hate the thought of QTK being a winner. Others are going on different theories, whatever they are, but mean well anyway, to their credit if that's the case.

The Judge, you are too scared to go back in, and that has cost you already. It is hard to get back in again, a bit like getting hurt in a love relationship, and not wanting to risk another relationship in case you get hurt again. Well, you have no choice if you want to make money out of shares too. You can't start any relationship without the risk of getting hurt- in other words, you have to make yourself vulnerable- no risk, no love! I completely understand how you feel.

I'm convinced it is a winner, for what that's worth.

Cheers all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.