QTK quiktrak networks limited

Hi everybodyI am a new member of this forum and also i do not...

1. 50 Posts.
    Hi everybody
    I am a new member of this forum and also i do not have a lot of knoledge in trading in fact majority of my investment are in blue chip company. I became shareholder in qtk just lately under suggestion of my best friend. I started to read several posts in qtk and would appreciate someone can clarify me few points if possible:
    1) Qtk announced last year huge (or maybe 2) contract in China and quite a few of you keep saying is not for real. - If this is the case when reading the last FY of the company as well in other previous ann the Ceo keep mentioning the importance of these contracts means the management is misleading and as per my knowledge if director of company lies (expecially on FY)
    and this is proved he will be personally liable expecially in a company quoted on stock exchange am I right ?
    If yes how these people can deny company director statement (ceo) without any ground to prove it ? Would a ceo take such risk ?

2) another possible contract announced is in South Africa and my question is same as above.

Do not know if someone care to answer maybe my questions are bit naive but i would appreciate and thank you in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.