BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

its official blr will be 2007 stock of the yea, page-45

1. 170 Posts.
    hi tgarbis

you wrote in your post>
    yes I remember the ox at 8c in 2000. But that was 6 years ago. Then it stagnated at 89c for 2 years until recently. Ill put BLR on the watch list. The ox should be 5+ this year if the market wakes up!!

your not taking into mind the fact that most of these co's that are of real merit are leveraged upto the hilt including OXR.
    the price of GOLD is the Major FACT why co's like OXR are making money and why their share price is what it is. keep in mind the sp of a compnay has nothing to do with the cash on hand that a co has as they are 2 completely seperate entities.
    BLR is in the right spot at this point in time due to the U308 spot price being what it is currently.
    you need to look at the business systems these co's have in place and not the way the market looks at them.
    I can name a dozen co's, listed on any countries market, that are sitting on a massinve ammount of resourses worth massive aMOUNTs of unrealised profit due to their poor business systems in place.
    the business system is the key to it all and not hype or trend.
    the real money makers or barrons of industry know that a controlled business system is of the utmost of importance and this is what makes or breaks a company regardless of what their underlying product/idea may be.
    if you apply this thinking to your investment stratagies then you will maximise your own returns from with which or where you invest your money.
    keep in mind the real financial wealth comes form leverage and your own risk management and control of your own business system that you apply to where you place your money.

to question a co like oxr in the same realm as BLR of their ratio's of profit is not the way to look at the market if you are in it to make money.
    I still hold BLR for the above facts.
    I never hold co's like the dead HIH because of the above reasons.
    keep in mind that if you truly go into the market to make money and you have the selfless thought of using part profits for charity then the phenomonan of wealth/profit will come to you, ( this is not religious crud but true hard fact of that phenomonan that keeps the true wealthy Rich.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.