PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

gizard not by default but laziness - and the sp has dropped...

1. 159 Posts.
    gizard not by default but laziness - and the sp has dropped 30-40% (and more) from where it's been. Radford couldn't even bother getting of his fat a- to write a chairman's report for the annual!

Unfortunately I live a 1000s kms from Sydney but have registered my protest vote on all the resolutions other than 1 abstained (own a whole 0.15% of PPP). It's absurd to see nothing returned to holders. 'Management' has essentially admitted it has no strategic plan and currently doesn't know what to do with the cash other than that holders won't be seeing any of it. A buyback or small divvi is the least they should do.

Instead they appear to be relying entirely on Mr Prud (ex RISC) to find opportunities - and frankly I have no faith in technical credentials there, given RISCs gross miscalculation over Chinguetti field expectations a few years back (check old ROC reports with RISC's estimate and then see what actually occurred at Ching...) Maybe someone going to the AGM could ask if Mr Prud was involved in putting that assessment together?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.