The vast majority of people here won’t get an opportunity to...

1. 30,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    The vast majority of people here won’t get an opportunity to vote in this election, regardless of their Novel Treatment opinions.

What RK Junior brings to the Trump/Vance team in the US election is a focal point for all those eligible voters who either didn’t agree with the Jab’s/lockdown programs or have over the past few years have had complications from these novel treatments, have family, friends or people they know in the community who have had issues (that they consider to be possibly) related to the Jab’s.

Then there are the Dem voter’s who may have been starting to lose faith in their preferred political party and Junior, may just have appeared to be a decent option to the mainstream Dem’s party.

Anyone who wants to say that Junior gives Donny no advantage, wouldn’t know that one doesn’t put tomatoes into a fruit salad.

Junior talks/sounds more sensible and articulate than either Donny or Kamala, unless you are someone who has their head up their bottom and will only support a team (regardless of how insane they seem).

Junior may not appeal to the brainwashed but not every Yank is an imbecile.

His dropping out of the race and backing Donny has opened up the opportunity for voter’s in all States to help him Make a Difference.

He is a Smart Operator and (in my opinion) he has given himself an opportunity to actually make a difference in american politics.

The Dem’s or their backer’s made a big mistake in trying to shut him out of being an independent.

Hey but what would I know, I didn’t blindly follow the government health advice when the Kungflu was running rampant

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.