'' In the best interests of the world, I wish to see America...

1. 86,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    '' In the best interests of the world, I wish to see America self-destruct for several reasons,''

there can be no debate about the destruction of America 'as we know it'

it's in progress and has been for many decades ------- pretty rapid in comparison to the collapse of many other Empires.

But, as with almost all other Empires (put aside ones that were destroyed by drought and the land became uninhabitable by humans - or similar environmental conditions) -

mostly - when an empire falls - there are people still in the locations. They might be a mix of different people, - normally probably the case. But the land and people living in or on it - goes on.

So, in reality, there are a couple of questions -

a. what kind of society will be when the 'idea' of America has gone?
    what kind of economy will be, what kind of political system will be etc etc

b. the infection of the way of America that has spread to much of the modern world - what will happen there? Will places like Australia, UK, France and much of Europe, Asia of course etc - will they continue on with the stupidity of American ways that are clearly fails? Or will they take from America, the good things and leave the bad things to rot at the base of the tree?

tis all to be seen.

A couple of years back I read something that went like this (roughly)

that America has done some of the best thinking in the history of mankind - in all kinds of areas (I recall one area was education - and the philosophy of it etc)

and many nations in the world have taken that thinking and put it to great use
    notably - the one nation that has not used the thinking ---------- is America.

what an odd world we live in

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.