If you insist, here are my complete answers to your questions.1....

1. 4,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you insist, here are my complete answers to your questions.

1. Is Russia invading Ukraine? If the answer is no , don't worry about the other questions.
    Obviously, Russia did invade Ukraine. Why would anyone dispute that? Lots of other countries have done the same thing in the past. These include, America in the past invaded Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. Russia in the past invaded Afghanistan, Poland, Finland, etc.. Britain in the past invaded Monaco, Mongolia, Paraguay, Sweden, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, etc.

2. If it is , is the invasion justified?
    It depends on which side you support. I support neither side. Those who support Russia would claim the invasion was justified based on a threat by NATO advancements towards Russia. Those who support Ukraine would claim there was no such threat and so the invasion was not justified. I don't know what NATO would have done. If Ukraine became a NATO member and installed nukes there, then if I were Putin I would do the same in Cuba and Mexico. America can't then call it foul like they did during the Cuban Missile Crisis. What's good for the goose is now good for the gander. At least that way many thousands of deaths ever since the war stated would have been avoided.

3. If it is justified , what is the basis of that justification?
    See the previous answer.

4. if Russia is invading , what should the Ukraine do?
    What the? Ukraine is already doing it! They are getting help from the West to fight Russia.

5. if your answer is negotiate , what should be the basis of any negotiation ,including any territorial outcome.
    That's a tough question because historically Ukraine was part of Russia. My suggestion is that they reinstate the Minsk agreements that Ukraine abandoned, and agree to go back to the positions they were a few years ago before the war started. IMHO that would be a good compromise to the current messy situation.

6. Does Ukraine have a right to exist in its internationally recognized borders?
    Yes, of course.

If the answer to that question is yes , are they allowed , in your view , to take action necessary to maintain that existence ?
    Same answer as for question 4.

If no , what should they be allowed?
    See the previous answer.

My questions:
    7. Does Russia have the right to exist in its internationally recognized borders?

Yes, of course.
    8. If the answer to that question is yes, are they allowed to take action necessary to maintain that existence?
    Yes, of course.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.