TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I really hope all the TON long term holders from the under 10...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I really hope all the TON long term holders from the under 10 days , earlyriser etc read the post of Don in MNS on Saturday Night.
    Now Don didn't post here too often but he was a very well respected Long Term True Believer. He rode the 90 cent Roller Coaster, Made a Paper Million and didn't Sell !!
    Why? well I think he was not past the 1 year CGT discount period and he didn't have massive accumulated back year losses to cover [like some of the rah rahs on ozzies list]
    Anyhow yes Don did a King Louie back in those halcyon days by Not Selling though I don't think he bought up there. He just Held a Million$$$ and held while it "fluttered" away. Would have anyway in Tax,hey?

Anyway TON at under 30 is a BUY available for new holders. It has prospects yes. I can see why posters like Tyler the ex Army is circling , can see how "new" wolves and rams are accumulating but also I can feel for the last wave of new buyers who bought in over 40 cents in last 6 months and their "confusion", their dashed expectations.

Read Don for some contra long term holder opinion of the bear ilk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.