LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

If, after a month, of reviewing all the data in front of her,...

1. 75 Posts.
    If, after a month, of reviewing all the data in front of her, she stills follows through on withholding the TOL, its time to give up on LYC. The effect on not only the SP, but just the confidence level that investors will have in this stock will be abysmal.

To me, it signals that we are not dealing with a judicial system (yes, it is just one judge and it may be turned over on appeal) that has the mental capacity to see through the smoke and mirrors and appreciate whats going on here.

However, I also do not think that the above is a likely outcome. To try to quantify it, Im also around the 80% (otherwise, I would have sold by now).

Ultimately, the only thing keeping me in this stock is the amount of hoop-jumping that LYC has endured: IAEA, PSC, AELB (any other acronyms Im missing??). The $50M weve laid down for potential clean up costs. How many preventative measures and investigations does it take?

If the judge has half a brain, it should be a favourable outcome on the 8th, we get underway while the JR takes place in the backgournd, with probably another favourable outcome from that process too. This feels a lot like gambling. Not how I wanted to be doing this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.