LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

"Stay positive. It is OK."What does that mean? Does that mean to...

1. 927 Posts.
    "Stay positive. It is OK."

What does that mean? Does that mean to stay invested and wait till November the 8th and hope for a remove of the suspension of the TOL?

To take the risks of a possible capital rasing and a possible longer suspension of TOL until judicial review is finalized?

To take this risks because of a positive hope for a remove of TOL suspension. After all we have learned about malaysia? After the judge that decides on november the 8th about remove or stay of suspension of TOL has put a suspension in the light of this judicial review, that surely isnt finalised till xmas this year?!

Surely, you can stay positive and base your investment decission on your positivity. You can say and think: we came this long long way, and i hope and belive that mariana (the judge) would do the right things on november the 8th.

Or you can say: i learned about malaysia: its a very very bad investment ground. its been a long way. and we have been slapt into our faces many many times. and you can say and think: why on earth would mariana put a suspension on TOL because of judicial review and than remove this suspension bevore the judicial review ended?! Did she have a bad day? Why all that crazy things?

My guess is: Someone who puts a suspension over TOL in such a BIG POLITICAL ISSUE must have balls of steel and will never ever remove this suspension bevore the issue is finaly finished!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.