EQN 3.23% 30.0¢ equinox resources limited.

Hi Sas,I am not too worried about it all.If Minmetals do not...

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi Sas,

I am not too worried about it all.

If Minmetals do not raise the bid then the deal is off, unless another predator turns up, which imho probably will happen.

But if Equinox stays as it is and takes out Lundin , then we have possibly a doubling of our sharepice within the next 12 months or so.

Unless the copper prices are going to tank ofcourse.

So if we do not get a decent price for our shares then I will use my vote to block this deal.

And will use my vote in favour of the Lundin deal.

I have been with Equinox for years and can wait longer, to see the shareprice double, or possibly tripple in a couple of years time.

I will take an investment with that kind of return anytime, even if I have to wait 2 or 3 years for that return to eventuate.

Equinox would be then in the first top six MEGA copper producers of THIS WORLD.

All I wanted to say is we have a Great investment here and lets wait and see what will happen first, before we move on to probably lesser greener pastures.

And least but not last, remember if you move your money back into copper producers, you would have bet on high copper prices for some years to come.

In that case you probably would be wiser to stick it out with Equinox and the Lundin deal , which should give us, if all goes well, a shareprice that is double or triple todays price.

So think carefully before you make up YOUR mind.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $37.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $34.50K 114.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102162 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 4280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.