NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

its on team, page-31

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Well what a great day chaps. Not counting any chickens yet but more than happy to suggest that this puts to bed all of those rediculous suggestions of a leaky ship that some scaremongers tried to thrust upon up a few weeks back whilst dicking around with our SP just for effect. Todays news proves beyond a shaddow of a doubt that nobody knew nuthin IMHO.

At this point in time the news couldn't be any better except maybe if the rock that came up with the drill was large diamonds or something. NEN and the team that NEN management selected to work with are one by one ticking the boxes and moving forward carefully and methodically. Screw the daily "but I need to know what is happening" to settle our nerves. Its results that count and this announcement reduces the risks massively and as discussed by others there is good reason to believe that there is significant additional upside in this resevoir.

Market pricing of stock like this ATM is bizaar but who cares. For me its all or nothing anyway. Either I share a bottle of two with all you folks in France or back to the hard grind and hope that Powerball comes up trumps.

As always I wish you all the best of luck. Nuthin better when you win than knowing that there is a great group of people sharing in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.