AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

It's only a matter of time., page-75

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Morning

Thanks for the update Prowiz.

An update of that magnitude will undoubtedly help some Alexium patrons say calm cool and collective. As most retail investors are looking for actual numbers - dollar figures. the market I believe wants to see that the proof is in the pudding so to speak so they can clearly see how much money we will be making from these deals otherwise one is only left to speculate based on guess work and maybe this or maybe that.

For me I have no concerns about revenue growth at this particular point in time as it is just way too early to start criticising a company that only just came out of R&D (research and development) faze. Alexium is preforming exceptionally well considering we are on target to meet our revenue expiations this year and even excel them according to NC. The goal is to become cash flow neutral by year end and this will be an unbelievable achievement in its own right! When I stared my company off I learnt firsthand just how hard it can be starting off. First year of business normally runs at a loss, well it did for me and most other companies as well due to all the large overheads a company has in the beginning. To think Alexium will achieve a cash flow neutral position from the camping contract alone is fantastic! Whatever extras we get from here is a bonus for the year and looks to me like there is plenty out there still to come this year and beyond...

Cheers

Red Bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.