it's only a matter of time..., page-12

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Anna, Fergie, you are both wrong.

Anna.....I suggest you check out the comments in an article in todays AFR regarding Howards comments. It actually sets out clearly what Howard said.

Your initial post contains only the stuff in your own imagination and little accuracy on the exact comments that Howard made.

As for you Fergal.....are you sure the Yanks and the Poms had a warning on Bali? Do you work for an Australian intelligence organization and do know for sure what the facts are?

As it so happens, I do work in one of Australia's intel organizations, so if you want to jump around like a fool and respond to this post and claim that you do work in one also, then give me your black phone number and I'll give you a call and we can discuss your comments on a secure line.

Don't be fooled. There are only 2 sides in this conflict. It is not the US vs The Rest of the World. Nor is it Christian vs Muslim.

It is the Rest of the World vs Terrorists. The terrorists are not backing away from a fight, and neither should the free world.

Ask yourself, whose side do you really want to be on?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.