PER 0.00% 7.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For christs sake does everything on this forum have to be so...

1. 121 Posts.
    For christs sake does everything on this forum have to be so SUBJECTIVELY forensically dissected or should that be forensically assassinated. It is a report, reports report on the past if they didn't it would be a speculation, i am  sure if a half yearly report was an infomercial it would not go down too well with ASX. Clearly you are all intelligent people and you must realise at the moment there is information they can not disclose or they would I would hope. How about back off on the subjective tones and await facts and releases on what is really going on. And as for crystal balling the what ifs why bother, haven't seen anyone get close yet and if all it does is make you feel good because you have made someone question their decisions, created uneasiness and someone else generally feel stupid, you need to have a good hard look at yourself. I am glad they used the word had because 12 months ago were not in a position to be at such a stage. At no stage has any indication regarding this DD been insinuated or leaked. The fact they have completed DD, as some of you choose to interpret, is neither good neither bad from an outcome perspective, but very positive we have progressed...perhaps view things in this light and your days may be a little more enjoyable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $16.54K 212.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6454 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 12975 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.