TEE 9.52% 11.5¢ top end energy limited

Actually I would prefer not to elaborate too much Belair, and...

1. 237 Posts.
    Actually I would prefer not to elaborate too much Belair, and let you read and disect the quarterly yourself, when it's too late.
    You are however welcome to call Mark Ablett GM for Network Services (not Beam), maybe he will elaborate, but probably not to a no-body.
    Telstra is Beam's major client. Look to the other arm of the business. Network Services, NEC reseller, CISCO products, PBAX, IP solutions etc. This arm drastically lost revenues over the last year or more 9 months.
    The model is such that the business should be easily self supportive and stable in its revenues without Beam, and that Beam is the cream so to speak.
    But ultimately to answer your question Ian IS responsible for losing a large amount of revenue and relationships in the Network services business, and it was personal. Ian took some big risks to pull off something big that backfired.

You can bag TEE all you want but I have a cool $50k (and I have had this for a while) betting that this quarter will be a feast and looking to have over $100k worth by xmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $10.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $15.35K 144.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12870 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 47371 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.