PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Hello poster thanks for your thoughts, Money makes the world go...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Hello poster thanks for your thoughts, Money makes the world go round, you know that... its extremely important to have money in today's society, as time goes by we need more and more money, i have been affected by this drama and i stand to loose alot of money,

Money has a serious impact on many parts of our lives, I wont go into detail of what kind of issues or problems that I personally will experience , but I will say that loosing a large some of money in circumstances likes these is not like loosing , but more like robbery.

I read some other posts of PDY holders who needed to access their shares to sell some for rent money desperately, this is serious stuff.

I know myself well and I can deal with this as Ive dealt with alot in my life, but there are many who do become effected by loss of money , long term or short term effects, this is stressful stuff, this takes a toll on your health , smokers please dont turn to the ciggies and stand outside smoking in the cold breeze while trying to get your head around PDY.

Some people are older and they loose serious money that they have saved through whatever time period, some dont know the concept of diversification and possibly might in trouble with their whole savings. Money certainly makes me happy when i can look after the family , pay my bills and survive .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.