CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

it's only words, page-20

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Therat,

If you have voted the opposite of what the Board has recommended, that is what I have done.
    And by doing so, you would have also voted against the appointment of RC and to retain JH. That is what I have also done.

By retaining JH on the Board position, you would then have also supported CP because that is what JH wants to do. And that is, that if he (JH) is allowed to remain in that Board room position while all the others have been put into a small canoe and sent down the river without a paddle, (I will offer my help for free if I am invited to do so), he will immediately approach a good and solid Director that holds quite a few shares in CTP already to sit on the Board, and that he will represent all the Shareholders. Then he will approach the three Directors that CP has put forward and give them a seat in that Board Room as well, and then, finally do a global search for a fully independent Chairman Director that will be given the casting vote powers in all of the Board recommendations.

In doing so, people that fear that CP will do what he wants with us, are reassured that, that will not happen.

All I know is, that if CP is allowed in, IMO we will have one or two drilling rigs drilling like hell in the Surprise area, in no time at all. And if we are to start pumping oil, so will the much needed funds will start coming in.

I can't take it out of my mind that, if CP is wanting in, and was prepared to buy his stake on market thus more than doubling ourinitial sp while doing it, he is in to make money. And if he is to be making money, so will we.

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.