Alpha, one thing that needs to be looked at is ensuring that...

1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Alpha, one thing that needs to be looked at is ensuring that "General" posts do not end up in ASX General. Personally I think the default post category should be "General" and you can then sellect another category of your choice. This is because heated "General" discussions tend to be written fast and those posting are often in too much of a hurry to sellect the "General " category".

Secondly, I think we need the ability to select a group of categories that we want to view. This way you get the ability to "not view" the General category. Personally, I like to see at least the two ASX categories and I don't think there is the option to view several categoies but leave some out (either one or all).

Apart from that I think that people can go mangle each other until the cows come home as long as it is in the General category. 4 letter words are not really a problem I don't think but don't think it is desired by anyone. Flaming? Well again, not desirable but like I said, if it is in the General category then do what you like. People can always use the Ignore button which works well.

The reason I am not recommending too many rules is that it makes the mod job too difficult and time consuming. So long as we have the option to not view the General category then all else should work well. I don't think it is fair on mods to have to become political or religious police.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.