WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Glyn's words (During the enthusiastic presentation on revenue)...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Glyn's words (During the enthusiastic presentation on revenue)

The next order will not be hundreds of thousands, it will be in the millions ....now that got my attention and I believe him as he disclosed that the eye wand, was such a success as it sold 135,000 units in one week producing 7.5 million dollars profit over and above their normal sales.

Now let's unpack this, a little Aussie company in Perth with it's first of many products to come, has burst into the retail world with a 135,000 sales in it's first week a product selling at $150 dollars, is virtually unbelievable. Now you may say well, what do you expect from the biggest over the counter retailer in the world? well apart from the fact that we are actually in partnership with such a company, which is also extraordinary, but that OBJ and it's first product was so successful, it went way beyond even P&G's expectations.

So when Glyn squarely stated without hesitation, that the next order will be in the millions believe me ...,I SAT UP AND TOOK NOTICE.

Buckle down Objers, be ready as we are about to experience an incredible 12 months packed with positive announcements.

Yes I am optimistic, yes I am excited about my investment and yes it is all in my opinion only, but backed up by what was presented at last night's presentation.

Do your own research and you may also pick up on the same excitement level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.